Last updated on May 2nd, 2023 at 10:49 pm
Ministry of National Health Services offers different Job Vacancies in Pakistan. Fresh and Experienced individuals are encouraged to apply. More Details about the Latest Ministry of National Health Services Jobs 2023 Apply Online are mentioned below in the advertisement.
The Ministry of National Health Services, Regulation and Coordination (MNHSRC) is a government agency in Pakistan that is responsible for developing and implementing national policies and programs related to health care. It works to improve the quality and accessibility of health care services for all citizens, with a focus on underserved and marginalized communities.
One of the main responsibilities of the MNHSRC is to regulate and oversee the health care sector in Pakistan. This includes setting standards for health care facilities and services, as well as regulating the practice of health professionals. The ministry also works to improve the availability and affordability of essential medicines and medical technologies, and to promote research and innovation in the health care sector.
The MNHSRC also plays a key role in coordinating the efforts of various government agencies and non-governmental organizations (NGOs) to address health care issues in the country. This includes working with international organizations and donor agencies to secure funding and resources for health care programs and initiatives.
|Posted Date||30 Dec 2022|
|Organization||Ministry of National Health Services|
|Last Date||14 Jan 2023|
- Steno Typists
- Technical Advisor
- Upper Division Clerks UDC
How to Apply?
To apply for a position with the Ministry of National Health Services, Regulations, and Coordination, please follow these steps:
- Gather all necessary documents and make sure they are verified copies. This may include a resume, educational transcripts, and any other relevant materials required by the position you are applying for.
- Mail your application and supporting documents to the Section Officer (Admn-I) at the following address: M/o National Health Services, Regulations, and Coordination 3rd Floor, Kohsar Block Pak Secretariat Islamabad
- Transgenders candidates are encouraged to apply and will be considered for the position on the same basis as any other applicant.
- Please ensure that your application and all supporting documents are submitted within 15 days of the posting of the position. Late applications may not be considered.
By following these steps, you can submit a complete and competitive application for a position with the Ministry of National Health Services, Regulations, and Coordination.