Last updated on May 2nd, 2023 at 10:49 pm
Ministry of Defence Jobs 2023 Jobs 2023, or Ministry of Defence Jobs has announced several exciting job opportunities for individuals looking to pursue a career in the field of cybersecurity. The available positions include Lower Division Clerk (BS-09) and and Upper Division Clerk (BS-11).
Ministry of Defence offers different Job Vacancies in Pakistan. Fresh and Experienced individuals are encouraged to apply. More Details about the Latest Ministry of Defence Jobs 2023 Apply Online are mentioned below in the advertisement.
|Posted Date||09 March 2023|
|Organization||Ministry of Defence|
|Last Date||19 March 2023|
|Job Type||Full Time|
- LDC (BS-09)
- UDC (BS-11)
For the position of Lower Division Clerk (BS-09), applicants must have a Matric degree with 2nd Division from a recognized University or Board. Successful candidates of the screening test will be required to pass a separate Skill Test, which tests their typing ability at a speed of 30 words per minute. The age limit for applicants is between 18 to 25 years, with a general age relaxation of 5 years.
As for the position of Upper Division Clerk (BS-11), applicants must have an Intermediate degree with 2nd Division from a recognized University or Board. The age limit for applicants is also between 18 to 25 years, with a general age relaxation of 5 years.
How to Apply Ministry of Defence Jobs 2023?
If you want to apply online, follow these steps:
- Visit Careers.mlc.gov.pk, which is the MLC Career Portal, and submit your application there.
- You can download the instructions for how to apply from the same website, Careers.mlc.gov.pk.
- To process your application, you will need to deposit a fee of Rs. 600/-.
- The MLC Career Portal has both the application forms and the deposit slips available for download.
- Make sure to complete the application procedure within 15 days.