Last updated on May 2nd, 2023 at 10:49 pm
Ministry of Climate Change Islamabad offers different Job Vacancies in Pakistan. Fresh and Experienced individuals are encouraged to apply. More Details about the Latest Ministry of Climate Change Islamabad Job 2023 Apply Online are mentioned below in the advertisement.
|18 Jan 2023
|Ministry of Climate Change
|02 Feb 2023
- Admin & Finance Specialist
- Carbon Market Specialist
- Communication Specialist
- Economic Analyst
- Green Finance Specialist
- IT Assistant
- Media Officer
- Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
- Office Helper
- Policy Development Expert
- Project Development Specialist
- Project Management & Reporting Officer
- Team Leader
How to Apply?
- Candidates who meet the criteria for the above positions and are interested in applying should do so through the National Job Portal’s official website (https://nip.gov.pk/) within 15 days of the advertisement’s publication.
- Government employees should submit their applications through proper channels as required by law. A five-year age relaxation has already been added to the maximum age limit.
- A Master’s degree is considered 18 years of education.
- Only those candidates who meet the necessary requirements will be called for a test or interview. Shortlisted candidates must bring original documents at the time of the test/interview.
- The competent authority reserves the right to not fill the advertised position without giving a reason. No travel allowances will be provided for the test/interview. Applications received by post or in person will not be accepted.
- The information provided in the application forms will be verified and any false or forged information may result in the cancellation of the candidate’s candidature at any stage.
- The cutoff date for determining the candidate’s eligibility in terms of age, qualifications, and experience will be the closing date for the receipt of applications. Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.