Last updated on May 2nd, 2023 at 10:59 pm
Federal Public Service Commission offers different Job Vacancies in Pakistan. Fresh and Experienced individuals are encouraged to apply. More Details about the Latest FPSC Jobs 2023 Apply Online are mentioned below in the advertisement.
The Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) is a federal agency responsible for recruiting and hiring individuals for various civil service positions in Pakistan. FPSC jobs are highly coveted because they offer competitive salaries, good benefits, and job security. In this article, we will explore the types of jobs available through FPSC, the requirements for applying, and the selection process.
Requirements for Applying
To be eligible for a FPSC job, you must meet the following requirements:
- Pakistani citizenship
- Minimum age of 21
- Minimum education level of a bachelor’s degree
- Good physical and mental health
|Posted Date||01 Jan 2023|
|Last Date||16 Jan 2023|
- Assistant Director
- Assistant Network Administrator
- Assistant Private Secretary
- Associate Professor/Vice-Principal
- Chief Statistician
- Civilian Assistant Security Officer
- Civilian Labour Officer
- Director of Planning & Statistics
- Establishment & Cash Officer
- General Staff Officer
- Senior Research Officer
- Works Manager
The selection process for FPSC jobs consists of several steps:
- Submission of Application: Interested individuals must submit an online application through the FPSC website. The application should include your personal and educational information, as well as any relevant work experience.
- Written Test: If your application is accepted, you will be invited to take a written test. The test is designed to assess your knowledge and skills in the field you are applying for.
- Interview: Candidates who pass the written test will be invited to attend an interview with a panel of FPSC officials. The interview is an opportunity for you to demonstrate your suitability for the job and to ask any questions you may have about the position.
- Medical Examination: If you are successful in the interview, you will be required to undergo a medical examination to ensure you meet the physical and mental health requirements for the job.
- Final Selection: After completing the medical examination, you will be placed on a merit list. The FPSC will then make job offers to candidates on the merit list according to their ranking.
How to Apply
The FPSC ensures that male and female candidates have equal job opportunities. Therefore, all applicants, regardless of gender, are encouraged to apply online at www.fpsc.gov.pk.
FPSC Jobs Advertisement
Downloads Complete Advertisements PDF: Click Here