Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA Offers Different positions in Islamabad, Pakistan. Experienced Pakistani Nationals are encouraged to apply. The latest Job is published on 09 November 2021 in the newspaper. The last date to apply for this job is 23 November 2021. More Details about the WAPDA Jobs 2021 mentioned below in the advertisement.
Table of Contents
|Posted Date||09 November 2021|
|Organization||Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA|
|Last Date||23 November 2021|
- Inspector Vigilance
- Naib Qasid
- Pump Operator
- Senior Vigilance Officer
How to Apply for WAPDA Jobs 2021?
- The Application Form can be downloaded from the NJHPC’s website https://www.wapda.gov.pk or by clicking here.
- Employees serving in the military should apply through the proper channels.
- Interviews will not be conducted with candidates without NOC.
- At the time of the test/interview, applicants must bring original documents.
- At any time, the competent authority may halt/cancel the entire recruitment process.
- We will summarily reject incomplete applications with incorrect information.
- Applications should be sent to the Director HR & Admn (NJHPC), Wapda Administrative Staff College, Patras Bukhari Road, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
Jobs Advertisement: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
“Government Recruitment Policy will determine the age relaxation for the upper age limit. Government rules govern the general quota, women quota, and minorities quota”
The WAPDA Career Notice posted below provides detailed information on Eligibility. The experience requirements for each position should also be satisfied.