Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA offers vacancies for Lift attendants, Tubewell operators, Plumber, Bus Conductors, cleaners, Naib Qasid, Mali, Gutterman, and Sanitary Worker in Attock, Punjab, Pakistan. Only residents of the Attock district having a domicile of Attock are eligible to apply. More detail about vacancies and application forms are available on the WAPDA website www.wapda.gov.pk. Experienced Males/Females are encouraged to apply. The latest Job is published on 19 September 2021 in the newspaper. The last date to apply for this job is 4 October 2021. More Details about the Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA Jobs 2021 are below in the advertisement.
Table of Contents
|Posted Date||19 September 2021|
|Last Date||4 October 2021|
|Education||Literate, Matric, Middle|
|Experience||Minimum 2 Years|
|Company||Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA|
|Address||Chief Engineer (Power) Ghazi Brotha, Wapda Power Complex Colony Brotha, Attock|
- Tubewell operators
- Bus Conductors
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker
How to Apply?
- Applicants must be citizens of Pakistan and having domicile of District Attock who are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the relevant prescribed application form, available on the WAPDA website www.wapda.gov.pk) and submit an application to the undersigned within 15-days after publication in the newspaper(s).
- No application will be accepted after the due date.
- All candidates will be selected on merit.
- Serving employees should apply through the proper channels. An advance copy of the application, however, may be forwarded without obtaining NOC. The candidate will not be allowed to appear in the interview if he/she falls to produce NOC from the concerned department.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for skill the test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates for skill in the test/interview.
- Eligibility of a candidate shall be determined on the basis of academic record Candidates shall submit applications forms duly filled in along with a copy of educational qualification certificates, domicile, CNIC, and two recent passports |size photographs to this office within due date. Applications should be addressed to the Chief Engineer (Power) Ghazi Brotha, Wapda Power Complex Colony Brotha, Attock.
Latest Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA Jobs 2021 Advertisement
See job advertisement for more detailed information about the Job description, requirements, relevant experience, qualification, age limit information, application form, and apply online.