University of Education Offers Vacancies for the Different Positions in Lahore. The aforesaid Jobs are published in The Dawn and Jang Newspaper. The Last Date to Apply is 10 March, 2021. More Details About University of Education Lahore Jobs 2021. See job notification for relevant experience, qualification, and age limit information.
|Posted Date||24 February 2021|
|Last Date||10 March, 2021|
|Location||Lahore, Punjab Pakistan|
|Job Industry||Education/ Training|
|Organization||University of Education|
- Assistant Director
- Assistant Engineer
University of Education Lahore Jobs 2021
Lahore is looking for some non-teaching posts. The ideal can-didates must possess the following requisite knowledge, experience and have interest and motivation to work.
1 Assistant Director in the Directorate of Sports (BS-17) post each for Faisalabad Campus, Multan Campus, Attock Campus. Vehari Campus, DG Khan Campus and Bank Road Campus, Lahore Age limit: 22-35 years Qualification / Experience Master degree in relevant subject or equivalent with one years’ relevant experience for those who obtained first division in master’s degree and five years’ relevant experience for those who obtained second division in master’s degree.
Note: For the post of Assistant Director, only those candidates should apply who have Masters in Physical Education For Bank Road Campus, Lahore only female candidates may apply.
2. Assistant Engineer (BS-16) post each for Faisalabad Campus and Multan Campus) Age limit: 18-25 Qualification / Experience: B. Tech (second division) or Diploma of Associate Engineer (second division) with one years’ experience in the relevant field.
How to apply
• Applicants are required to apply online through university job portal web.ue.edu.pk/jobs. The applicants are also required to submit signed hardcopy of the printout of same pre-filled online application form to the Registrar Office, University of Education, College Road Township, Lahore. Fill online application form carefully as no editing will be allowed after submission.
• The applicants are required to print system generated fee challan and deposit job appli-cation proceeding fee as mentioned on challan in any branch of Bank of Punjab.
• The applicants are required to attach and submit attested copies of CNIC, domicile, all educational documents / certificates. experience certificates and any other relevant documents along-with deposit receipt / deposited system generated fee challan (worth Rs. 2000/- for the post of Assistant Director and worth of Rs. 500/- for the post of Assistant Engineer) on or before the closing date.
• For any Technical Assistance regarding On-Line Application Submission, please call at 042-99262218 during office hours.
• Closing date for submission of online applications is 08.03.2021 (within office hours). Printed online application form along-with all attached documents must be submitted on 10.03.2021 (due date) in person or via courier. Incomplete applications or applica-tions received after due date (even dispatched through courier) will not be accepted.
• For General Information please university website: www.ue.edu.pk
Address: Registrar, University of Education, College Road, Township, Lahore-Pakistan Phone: 042-99262228-37 Fax: 042-99262226