Last updated on May 2nd, 2023 at 08:49 pm
Sindh Employees Social Security Institution offers different Job Vacancies in Pakistan. Fresh and Experienced individuals are encouraged to apply. More Details about the Latest SESSI Jobs 2023 Apply Online are mentioned below in the advertisement.
|Posted Date||06 Feb 2023|
|Organization||Sindh Employees Social Security Institution – SESSI|
|Qualification||Intermediate, Bachelor, Master, MS, BS|
|Last Date||20 Feb 2023|
|Job Type||Full TIme|
- Director Public Relations Wing Cum Training Research Institute
- Director Information Technology
- Female Media Consultant
- Deputy Director Public Relations
- Deputy Director Research Statistics
- Deputy Director Training
- Deputy Director Information Technology
- Deputy Director Statistics
- Private Secretary
- Statistical Officer
- Audit Officer
- Accounts Officer
- Social Security Officer
- Accounts Assistant
- Audit Assistant
- Data Entry Operator
- Pesh Imam
- Sub Engineer
- Generator Operator
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates who have a domicile in Sindh Province may submit their online application through the website http://apply.sts.net.pk. The appointments will be made based on merit, with a consideration for quotas for Urban/Rural residents, Women, Minorities, and Persons with Disabilities as per the law.
- When applying online, candidates must upload their academic degrees/certificates/diplomas, CNIC, Domicile, PRC, recent 4 passport-sized photos, and work experience certificates. Candidates with disabilities must upload their CNIC with the wheelchair logo issued by NADRA. After submitting the online application, candidates can download the system-generated challan of Rs.1000 and deposit it in any branch of ABL MCB Bank. Candidates already in government service must apply through proper channels and must provide an NOC.
- Providing false, exaggerated, or misleading information will result in the rejection of the application and termination of employment at any stage.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test or interview.
- All appointments will be made in accordance with the prevailing recruitment policy of SESSI. Age limit relaxations will be granted as per the prescribed rules of the Sindh Government.
- The institution reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of advertised posts.
- No TA/DA will be provided for the test or interview.
- The deadline for submitting online applications is 20th February 2023.