The Latest Ministry of Religious Affairs MORA Jobs 2021 Advertisements Apply Online via www.mora.gov.pk, new career opportunities for males and females are available. Ministry of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony, Islamabad, and Various Hajj Directorates in Pakistan Offer vacancies in Pakistan. Male/Female can apply. Pakistani Nationals are encouraged to apply. The latest Job is published on 4 September 2021 in the newspaper. The last date to apply for this job is 19 September 2021. More Details about the job mention below in the advertisement.
|Posted Date||4 September 2021|
|Age Limit||18-30 Years Old|
|Last Date||19 September 2021|
|Education||Primary to Graduate|
|Organization||Ministry of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony|
- Naib Qasid
Ministry of Religious Affairs MORA Jobs 2021 Advertisement Pdf Click Here
- The recruitment shall be made in accordance with the recruitment Policy conveyed by Establishment Division vide O.Ms dated 22.10.2014 and 53/1/2008-SP dated 06.05.2020 as amended from time to time and for appointment in BPS-01 to BS-05 vide Notification dated 11.03.2020.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for the test/ interview.
- Applicants already in Government service must apply through the proper channels otherwise the application will not be entertained and they have no right to claim.
- Incomplete applications, advance copies, and those received after the due date will not be entertained.
- An applicant may apply for more than one post by submitting a separate application form for each post.
- All the candidates applying for the above-mentioned posts (s) shall be entitled to a relaxation of five years in the upper age limit as per rules. Any other relaxation in the upper age limit will be given as admissible under the rules.
- The candidates shall provide original documents along with a set of attested copies of the degrees/ Certificate by HEC/ recognized Board/ Institute and any other documents at the time of interview. The information given to the applicants will be verified and in case of any false or forged information/ documents by the candidates, the Ministry of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony reserves the right to cancel the candidature of the particular candidate even after employment. Legal action will also be taken against the said candidate.
- The Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts as per requirement against any post without assigning any reason or cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
Ministry of Religious Affairs MORA Jobs 2021 Apply Online Click Here
How to Apply For MORA Jobs 2021?
- Applications as per format given below along with a copy of CNIC and 01 photographs may reach to Section Officer (Admn), Ministry of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony, 1st Floor, TUV-Kohsar Block, New Secretariat, Islamabad within 15 days from the date of advertisement. Please do not attach any other document with the application form.
- Candidates can also apply online by visiting the link https://mora.gov.pk within 15 days from the date of advertisement, those who apply online, do not need to forward applications through courier service/ mail.
- TA/DA will not be paid to the candidates.
- He/ She should be a citizen of Pakistan.
Ministry of Religious Affairs MORA Jobs 2021 Application Form Click Here
Latest Ministry of Religious Affairs MORA Jobs 2021 Advertisement
See job advertisement for more detailed information about the Job description, relevant experience, qualification, age limit information, application form, and apply online.