Latest Ministry of Defence Jobs 2021 Apply Online Advertisement, new career opportunities available for males and females in Islamabad, Punjab, Pakistan. Military Lands and Cantonments Department, Ministry of Defence, Government of Pakistan offer services for experienced interested Male/Females professionals who want to apply to the Ministry of Defence should meet the eligibility requirements. The latest Job is published on 12 September 2021 in the newspaper. The last date to apply for this job is 27 September 2021. More Details about the job mention below in the advertisement.
|Posted Date||12 September 2021|
|Last Date||27 September 2021|
|Education||Matric to Graduate|
|Company Address||Assistant Director General (HR Section), Military Lands and Cantonment Deptt|
|Organization||Ministry of Defence|
- Assistant (BS-15)
- Stenotypist (BS-14)
- UDC (BS-11)
- LDC (B5-09)
Terms and Conditions
- Appointments will be made according to Civil Servant Rules, 1973 (As amended from time to time).
- Appointments for the above-mentioned posts are transferable throughout Pakistan.
- Candidates already in government service shall provide NOC of the concerned dept at the time of interview.
- Original documents/educational certificates will be verified at the time of the interview.
- All vacancies are on regular basis and selected candidates will be on probation for a period of one year under the rules.
- Upper age shall be calculated from the closing date of application. Relaxation in the Upper Age limit will be allowed as admissible under the Government Rules.
- Candidates shall submit a separate application form if he/she intends to apply for more than one post.
- Candidates must submit the application within 15 days after the publication of this advertisement.
- Incomplete applications, applications submitted without following proper procedure or received without an original deposit slip or after the last date will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the test/interview.
- Male and Females both are eligible to apply.
- Candidates are required to send their applications online.
- Military Lands and Cantonment Deptt, Ministry of Defence reserves the right to postpone or cancel the process of appointment for any or all advertised posts at any stage without assigning reasons.
How to Apply Ministry of Defence Jobs 2021?
- Application along with CV and testimonials, details of additional qualification, if any, and experience may be submitted online through MLC Career Portal http://careers.mlc.gov.pk.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- After the deadline application will not be entertained.
Ministry of Defence Jobs 2021 Application Form Click Here
Latest Ministry of Defence Jobs 2021 Apply Online Advertisement
See job advertisement for more detailed information about the Job description, requirements, relevant experience, qualification, age limit information, application form, and apply online.