Ministry of climate changes Jobs Positions in Islamabad, Pakistan. Fresh and Experienced individuals are encouraged to apply. The latest Job is published on 09 Nov 2022 in the newspaper. The last date to apply for this job is 24th Oct 2022. More Details about the Jobs in the MOCC jobs 2022 are mentioned below in the advertisement.
Table of Contents
|Posted Date||09 Nov 2022|
|Organization||Ministry of climate change|
|Education||Bachelor, DAE, MBA|
|Last Date||24th Oct 2022|
- Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria for each of the above posts must apply online through the National Job Portal’s official website: https://njp.gov.pk/ within fifteen days of the publication of this advertisement.
- Application forms are available on the website www.mocc.gov.pk for download. Some forms may be filled in and submitted along with relevant documents for consideration for relevant posts.
- The posts are purely on a contract basis and will be initially for a period of one year extendable on a performance basis.
- The relevant required documents (in original) should be submitted and shown at the time of the Test/Interview.
- Applicants, who are interested to apply for more than one post (s). shall submit a separate application for each post(s).
- Incomplete applications or those received atter the due date will not be entertained.
- The closing date for applications is 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- All candidates will be given five (05) years of general age relaxation. Upper age relaxation in other eligible categories will be granted as per Federal Government rules.
- The experience means the post-qualification experience. M.Phil.and Ph.D. degree holders will be given experience relaxation up to the period spent for obtaining these degrees but 2 and 4 years at maximum, respectively. This relaxation will not apply to the candidates who obtained degrees during the service.
- Only those candidates who fulfilled the eligibility criteria will be called for Test Interview.
- No TA/will be admissible to the candidates called for Tests/Interviews.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel or postpone the recruitment process and a number of posts at any stage.