Latest FBR Jobs 2021 – Federal Board of Revenue Advertisement Apply Online Via www.fbr.gov.pk, New career Opportunities For Males and Females are available. Government of Pakistan, Inland Revenue Division, Federal Board of Revenue FBR invite Pakistani Nationals on a local basis in case of vacancies of (BS 1 to 5) and from candidates domiciled of the province or region concerned in case of vacancies of (BS 6 to 15) from overall Pakistan. Experienced candidates are encouraged to apply. This latest Job is published on 29 August 2021 in the Newspaper. Male/Female can apply. The Last Date to Apply is 20 September 2021. More Details About the Job mention below in the advertisement.
FBR Jobs 2021 Latest Vacancies Open in Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Rawalpindi, Abbottabad, Faisalabad, Peshawar, Bahawalpur, Multan, Sukkur, Sialkot, Gujranwala, Sargodha, Quetta, and Hyderabad. The Federal Board of Revenue FBR is a federal law enforcement agency of Pakistan that investigates tax crimes, suspicious accumulation of wealth, and money laundering. FBR operates through tax inspectors that keep tax evaders under surveillance and perform special tasks for FBR Headquarters. FBR performs the role in the collection of taxation in the country from all individuals and businesses.
Table of Contents
|Posted Date||29 August 2021|
|Education||Primary, Middle, Matric, Inter, Bachelor, Master|
|Deadline||20 September 2021|
|Organization||Federal Board of Revenue FBR|
|Age Limit||25-33 Years Old|
- Statistical Assistant
- DEO Data Entry Operator
- Library Assistant
- Upper Division Clerk UDC
- Lower Division Clerk LDC
- Dispatch Rider
- Notice Server
- Sanitary Worker
- Armed Guard
Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university by the HEC is required for the post of Assistant and Statistical Assistant. For the post of Stenotypist education should be computer literate, Intermediate Pass and Minimum speed of 80/40 w.p.m in shorthand/typing respectively. For the post of data entry operator, DEO Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university by the HEC is preferable in Statistics/Economics/ Mathematics, a Speed of 10,000 key depressions per hour for data entry/verification, and the education required for this post is Intermediate.
Graduate with Certificate in Library Science from Institutions recognized and notified by the Ministry of Education required for the post of Library Assistant. Intermediate Pass are encouraged to apply for the position of Upper Division Clerk UDC and Matric Pass for Lower Division Clerk UDC. Illiterate or Primary Pass can apply for Dispatch Rider, Notice Server, Chowkidar, Mali, Frash, Sanitary Worker, Armed Guard, and Bailiff.
If you want Federal Board of Revenue Advertisement Pdf Download then Click Here.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit the separate application forms in a separate envelope, clearly marked against the post applied for, and obtain separate receiving of the same. The applications submitted and received in the wrong office will be straight away rejected.
- Vacancies for BS 01 to 05 shall be filled on a local basis in terms of Rule, 16 whereas vacancies for BS 06 to 15 shall be filled by persons domiciled in the province or region concerned strictly under Rule 15 of the Civil Servants (Appointment, Promotion & Transfer) Rules, 1973 read with Establishment Divisions.
- The contract employees (BS-01 to 05) who were appointed under the Prime Minister Assistance Package to the families of Government employees who died in service may also apply for the above posts (if they intend to apply).
- They will only be considered if they will formally apply against the specific post.
- All appointments shall be made on merit, however, a 10% quota for women, 5% quota for minorities (non-Muslims), and 2% quota for disabled persons will be reserved for all above posts as per government instructions. Disabled persons are required to submit a certificate as proof of disability duly issued by a recognized social welfare Board/ office or other authorized
- Government organization, otherwise, they will not be considered against the disabled quota.
- The FBR reserve the right not to fill any vacancy or to increase/decrease/vary the number of vacancies if the Circumstances so warrant.
- The candidates working in public sector departments/ organizations should send their applications through the proper channels and the same must be received in the respective office before the date of the interview.
- Information provided in the Application Forms will be verified. In case of any false or forged information, FBR reserves the right to cancel candidature or any person at any stage (even after employment, or so revealed later) and will initiate legal action against the applicant under the relevant law.
- The eligible candidates will be called for the test (where required) and only short-listed candidates will be called for interviews. All the candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in the test/ interview Subject to detailed scrutiny/verification of their eligibility during the recruitment process.
How to Apply for FBR Jobs 2021?
- Applicants must attach attested copies of CNIC and all relevant documents with the application form. Candidates can apply online and download the application form from the official website www.fbr.gov.pk. Applicants are also advised to submit their applications on FBR official website.
- Professionals can also submit their CVs along with important documents at the address that is mention in the advertisement.
If you want to download Application Form then Click Here.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible for the Test/ Interview.
- The last date for submission of the application is 20.09.2021. Applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
Latest FBR Jobs 2021 – Federal Board of Revenue Advertisement
See Job ad for more details about the Federal Board of Revenue FBR Offices and citywide address, relevant experience, qualifications, age limit information, download the application form, and apply online. Zoom in Picture to view clearly.
Sharing Is Carring !