Latest Fazaia Inter College Peshawar Jobs 2021, New career opportunities for males and females are available. Fazaia Inter College Offer Teaching Vacancies in Peshawar, Pakistan. Male/females can apply for this latest Job published on 9 September 2021 in the Newspaper. Experienced Pakistani Nationals are encouraged to apply. The last date to submit the application form is 11 September 2021. More Details About the Jobs mention below in the advertisement.
|Posted Date||9 September 2021|
|Last Date||11 September 2021|
|Organization||Fazaia Inter College Peshawar|
|Postal Address||Fazaia Inter College, Shaheen Camp, Peshawar|
Following vacancies are available in highly reputed Fazaia Inter College Shaheen Camp, Peshawar. Competent and well-qualified candidates who are seeking a career in an inspiring work environment. The subject wise dates for walk-in interviews are given below
- Lecturer/Teacher in Maths on 10 Sep: 2021
- Lecturer/Teacher in Biology on 10 Sep: 2021
- Lecturer/Teacher in Physics on 11 Sep: 2021
The candidate was removed/ dismissed prematurely from any post at any government or non-governmental institution. Those removed from any Fazaia institution upon any allegation/discipline issue. The candidate history of any moral turpitude, financial embezzlement or criminal offences. The applicants are to produce the NOC of the previous institution in this regard.
- It is contract employment annually renewable on the basis of performance and may continue for an unlimited time period on the basis of good performance.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- TA/will not be admissible for the interview.
- Concealment of any fact or information may lead to strict disciplinary action even after the selection.
- College Email: [email protected]
Latest Fazaia Inter College Peshawar Jobs 2021 Advertisement
See Job ad for more details about the Job Description, relevant experience, qualifications, age limit information, download the application form, and apply online. Zoom in Picture to view clearly.