Bureau of Emigration & Overseas Employment Offers Vacancies for the Different Positions in Islamabad. The aforesaid Jobs are published in The Daily Express Newspaper. The Last Date to Apply is 2 March, 2021. More Details About Bureau of Emigration & Overseas Employment Islamabad Jobs 2021. See job advertisement for relevant experience, qualification, and age limit information.
|Posted Date||14 February 2021|
|Last Date||2 March, 2021|
|Location||Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Pakistan|
|Organization||Bureau of Emigration & Overseas Employment|
- Assistant (BS-15)
- Data entry operator (BS-14)
- Lower division clerk – LDC (BS-09)
- Upper division clerk – UDC (BS-11)
- Driver (BS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BS-01)
- Chowkidar (BS-01)
- Sweeper (BS-01)
Terms & Conditions
1. All appointments shall be made in accordance with the Recruitment Rules/ policy of the Federal Government.
2. 5-year General Relaxation of age or upper age relaxation will be admissible as per existing government rules.
3. Age will be calculated with effect from the last date of submitting applications.
4. 2% Disable quota will be observed in the Recruitment
5. Only short-listed applicants will be called for test/ interview.
6. Candidate shall present his / her original documents along with set of attested copies of all the relevant documents as and when required. In case, any of the information furnished by the applicant found fake or bogus, his candidature shall stand cancelled and legal action shall be taken against him.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of test/ interview.
8. The Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process in part or whole/ postpone or increase / decrease the number of vacancies at any stage without assigning any reason.
9 Both male and females are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply?
1. A candidate must only apply online by submitting application at the URL: Https://beoe.gov.pk/careers-apply
2. A candidate must submit separate online application for each post.
3. Incomplete or wrongly filled in applications or applications submitted by post or by hand shall not be entertained. 4. Last date of submission of Online Application is 15 working days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Address: PID (I) 4315120 Director Admin “9th Floor, Emigration Tower”, Plot No.10, Mauve Area, Sector G8/1,Islamabad. Ph. 051-9107265 / 051-9107270
For more Details: Take a closer look at the image below to apply online and get all information about this job. This image contains the name of the official website or Gmail where you can easily apply online and submit CV. If the picture does not have a website name or Gmail, then it will have a number that you can easily contact to get a job.
Bureau of Emigration & Overseas Employment Islamabad Jobs 2021
Avoid Fraudulent Recruitment Activities: If your employer asks you to pay for any reason, including processing a shortlist, do not pay at all and let us know using our contact form. Apply according to the instructions and dates given in the original job advertisement. Online government jobs cannot be applied from here. Errors and omissions are excluded.