Latest Begum Nusrat Bhutto Women University BNBWU Jobs 2021 Advertisement Apply Online via www.bnbwu.edu.pk, new career opportunities are available for males and females. Begum Nusrat Bhutto Women University BNBWU offers vacancies for the posts of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Generator Operator, Generator Technician in Sukkur, Sindh, Pakistan. Experienced candidates are encouraged to apply. Male/Female can apply. The latest job is published on 5 September 2021 in The Newspaper. The Last Date to Apply is 8 September 2021. More Details about the job are mention below in the newspaper advertisement.
|Posted Date||5 september 2021|
|Education||Matric, Master, MS, Mphil, PhD|
|Job Type||Contract Base Government Job|
|Deadline||8 September 2021|
|Organization||Begum Nusrat Bhutto Women University|
|Address||[email protected] Aror University Rohri Bypass, Sukkur|
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Generator Operator
- Generator Technician
- Only Sindh domiciled are eligible. Females are encouraged to apply.
- All positions are contractual positions for 02 years.
- In case we receive more than the required eligible applications per vacant position, a written test shall be conducted for the shortlisting of candidates.
- Candidates applying for the post of Professor and Associate Professor need to submit four sets of photocopies of their Research Publications along with Resume, bound separately.
- Candidates who are already serving in Government/Semi-Government and Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channels accompanied by NOC from the employer and such incumbents will be responsible for getting themselves relieved properly from their departments. An advance copy of the application(s) on the prescribed form may be sent, so as to reach within due date.
- The maximum age limit given for every position is relaxable in case of an evident high-performance record. However, there shall be no relaxation for qualification and publications.
- The complete application must reach the office on or before September 08. 2021 during the office hours along with payment of Rs.1000/- for positions BPS-16 and below and Rs.2000/- for BPS-17 and above through Bank Challan/DD (non-refundable) in favor of Begum Nusrat Bhutto Women University Sukkur.
Download Job Ad In Pdf: Click Here
How to Apply?
- Applicants can apply online and download the application form from the official website www.bnbwu.edu.pk.
- Applications should include a Cover Letter mentioning the Post applied for, an application form (can be downloaded from the website), a detailed resume, two latest photographs, and duly attested Photocopies of Certificates/ degrees, names and the contact of two references.
- Professionals also forward their cv to email: [email protected] OR the postal address that is mention in this post.
- Incomplete applications i.e. without educational, professional, experience certificates, processing fee etc. or applications received after the specified date shall not be entertained.
- The University reserves the right for cancellation of the advertised post(s) partly or as a whole.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview for one post only.
- Canvassing in any manner will disqualify the candidate.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the test/interview.
Download Application Form: Click Here
Latest Begum Nusrat Bhutto Women University BNBWU Jobs 2021 Advertisement
See Job ad for more details about the Job Description, relevant experience, qualifications, age limit information, download the application form, and apply online. Zoom in Picture to view clearly.